Free Printable : July 10th is Teddy Bear Picnic Day!

by - July 01, 2013

Have you heard that next Wednesday is Teddy Bear Picnic Day?! No?? I wouldn't have either if I hadn't read last months issue of Parents magazine. I feel like everyday there is something crazy to celebrate... But I did think it sounded pretty cute and fun, so I'm giving it a go with my 16 month old! We'll keep it low-key with a few bears and some munchies spread out on a blanket on the carpet floor. It's too hot to do it outside! But, if you would like to make it a party, I've made some cute invitations!

I made it so there are 4 on a page to save paper and printing costs. There are also crop marks to help make the cutting easier. 
To get your pink printable, click here
To get your printable, click here
Now you have a week and a half to plan it! I'll let you guys know how ours went and I would like to hear how yours turned out too!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cute blog, Tiffany! I love your designs!! Thanks for sharing your cute stuff!
    -Brittany

    ReplyDelete